The following storage policies are guidelines. They are based on state and local regulations. Before you move in, you are required to sign a written agreement to follow South Eugene Storage Policies. This written agreement is subject to change.
- No Smoking, including e-cigarettes and vaping.
- No use of alcohol at the facility.
- No Hazardous item of any kind may be stored at the facility.
- No Hazardous or toxic waste material of any kind may be stored at the facility.
- No storing of food or perishable items at any time.
- No items that produce odors of any kind
- Any item deemed inappropriate by the manager or staff of the facility will not be allowed.
- Any item which detrimentally affects other tenants or the facility will not be allowed.
- No blocking traffic or access for others for extended periods of time.
- Remain respectful of fellow tenants and staff